Live Webinar: WHAT We Have Learned From Modern Slavery Statements Submitted So Far, And BEST Practice To AVOID Mistakes For 2021/2022 Reporting
Learn from working examples of best practice, and the day to day experiences of a cleaning company.
This free webinar is presented by Informed 365 with the Australian Border Force (ABF), PwC, and MC’d by prominent investor and Shark Tank Host Andrew Banks.
Note: Webinar Is Free But Seats Are Limited
Webinar Date: Thursday 22 April at 11am AEDT.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Key learnings from statements submitted so far
- Expectations for 2021/2022 reporting
- Working examples of best practice
- From the front lines: the day to day experiences of a cleaning company
- An update on Modern Slavery Statements from The Australian Border Force & Informed 365
- Eleanor Pahlow – Assistant Director, Australian Border Force
- Ian Lilley – Senior Manager Trust & Risk PwC
- Jason Knott – CEO, Ezko Property Services
- Nicholas Bernhardt – CEO, Informed 365
When: Thursday 22 April at 11am AEDT
Virtual Workshop Starts In