Business Intelligence FAQs
Does your company have an efficient reporting system, especially to identify and address internal and external risks?
Most frequently asked questions about Business Intelligence
Key benefits include:
- Reduced cost
- Faster reporting, analysis or planning
- More accurate reporting, analysis or planning
- Better, more informed business decisions
- Improved data quality
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Improved operational efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction
Informed 365 can track, monitor and visualise most data. Our core expertise is in the ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) / CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility space. We have developed applications that track:
- Energy, water, waste, transportation, supply chains, social aspects, etc. or any combination thereof
- Run awards platforms for e.g. Banksia Foundation
- Non ESG: we developed and ran the Telstra Business Awards for seven years.
Everyone has data – some organisations would even appear to have too much data… The key is to use data more effectively and in a meaningful way. Informed 365 works iteratively and collaboratively with clients to determine the most effective solutions for your requirements.
It’s absolutely critical to engage with users in the entire development process. We have found that this inclusion, right from the outset, maximised user acceptance and drives modifications that enhance user experience.
Yes, most definitely. Many of our applications include an automated upload of historical data. This can be used for bench marking and testing of future data.
We are already using other systems but would like to integrate them all into Informed 365, is this possible?
Yes, provided we can set up an Application Programming Interface (API) with the other system(s).