CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FAQs
Can your organization verify, trace and share its CSR activities?
Most frequently asked questions about CSR
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria are used by socially-conscious investors and shareholders to screen investments and assess a company’s impact on the world.
There’s a growing body of evidence to suggest that stocks of companies that meet high standards for environmental, social and governance factors (ESG) are actually likely to outperform the market. In other words: Investors can do well by backing companies that do good.
What are some of the long-term benefits of ESG?
- Adaptability and resilience
- Preparedness for regulatory requirements
- Positive brand image
Environmental metrics include:
- Action on climate change
- Greenhouse gas emissions and reductions
- Water usage
- Waste to landfill
Social metrics include:
- Labour (including health and safety, diversity, inclusion, etc.)
- Human Rights (including Modern Slavery)
- Fair operating practices
Governance metrics includes:
- Anti-money laundering
- Tax transparency
- Decision making
Informed 365 can track, monitor and visualise most data. Our core expertise is in the ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) / CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility space. We have developed applications that track:
- Energy, water, waste, transportation, supply chains, social aspects, etc. or any combination thereof
- Run awards platforms for e.g. Banksia Foundation
- Non ESG: we developed and ran the Telstra Business Awards for seven years.