Webinar: Modern Slavery Act March 2022 Update with the Australian Border Force, Professor of Global Politics and Anti Slavery, Benevolent Society
Get the key learnings from statements so far, understand expectations 2022 reporting, and the importance of collaboration.
What You’ll Learn In This Webinar
- Key learnings from statements submitted so far
- Expectations for 2021/2022 reporting
- Overview and future outlook
- Xinjiang – the current state of play with foreign government responses (US, EU); the impacts of responses to date (with differentiation across garments, agriculture, solar); and future dynamics (including possible capital markets sanctions in US).
- An update on Modern Slavery Statements from The Australian Border Force & Informed 365
- The Australian Border Force
- James Cockayne
- Benevolent Society